University of Phoenix
What the Student Needs to Know
What Valencia degrees are articulated with University of Phoenix (UOPX)?
- AS Business Administration/Human Resources to BSB
- AS Business Administration/Marketing to BSB
- AS Criminal Justice to:
- BS in Management
(Note: It is suggested that whenever possible students design individual management course assignments related to CJ job-specific work experiences, such as in a public safety organization covering unions, non-profit based work, budgets based on tax income, and different safety requirements.)
- BS in Management
- BS Org Security & Management
- BS Criminal Justice Administration / Management
- BS Information Technology/Information Systems Security
- AS Criminal Justice/Homeland Security to BS Security Management
- AS Fire Science Technology/Fire Officer to BS in Management
- AS Fire Science Technology/Fire Prevention to BS in Management
- AS Health Information Technology to:
- AS-Hospitality and Tourism Mgmt to:
- AS Medical Information Coder/Biller Administration to BSHA/Health Information Systems
- AS Nursing to BS Nursing
(Note: For UOPX programs that include GEN/201, it is specific to UOPX and can only be satisfied by taking it at UOPX or an equivalent UOPX course. Valencia's SLS 1122, would not qualify as a substitution.)
What is the deadline for application?
University of Phoenix enrolls year-round. Please contact University of Phoenix Advisor: www.phoenix.edu
What date was the agreement amendment signed?
Is there any special information?
Valencia students and employees are eligible to receive a 10% tuition reduction or may be eligible for a Phoenix Academic Achievers Scholarship (whichever is greater).
Who can be contacted for information at University of Phoenix?
Brian Lucas, Campus Director
University of Phoenix - Central Florida Campus
8325 South Park Circle | Suite 100 | Orlando, FL 32819