FAFSA Frenzy: It’s No Trick.
Early applicants for FAFSA are often treated to more financial aid—apply now.
When it comes to your FAFSA application, you don’t want to clown around. It may seem like a scary task, but we’re here for you. During our first Virtual FAFSA Frenzy, current students, returning students, prospective students, and parents can get expert one-on-one help from dedicated Financial Aid Specialists and our very own Financial Learning Ambassadors.
FAFSA Frenzy Help
Did you miss our live presentations? Need some help figuring out how to complete the FAFSA?
Not to fear, we’ve got you covered.
View the recording from our first session on October 13th by clicking here.
FAFSA Help Sessions
Get expert, one on one assistance with completing the FAFSA application.
Wednesdays and Thursdays: Oct. 14 – Nov. 12, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m
Valencia College will be closed on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 in observance of Veteran's Day and will not be hosting FAFSA Frenzy. We will resume with our final Virtual FAFSA Frenzy the following day, Thursday, November 12, 2020.
Where can I find FAFSA on the web worksheets?
What to do prior to arriving:
- If you already have an FSA ID the process will go faster.
- You can create a FSA ID if you do not already have one or forgot yours by visiting Federal Student Aid.
What you need to bring with you:
- 2019 Income Information (taxable and untaxed income)
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Alien Registration Card (eligible non-citizens)
- Dependent students: Your parent(s) information to support lines 1 - 3
- FSA ID. This ID replaced the PIN in May 2015
- You must submit a FAFSA every year to receive financial aid.
- Applying early every year can increase your financial aid award.
- Valencia's financial aid experts will assist you with the process.
- Help is available for first-time applicants and those updating their information (renewal).