Get expert help to complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid so you can
get money for college!
This year we will be hosting our first Virtual FAFSA Frenzy. We will have dedicated
Financial Aid Specialists and our very
own Financial Learning Ambassadors providing one on one assistance with completing
the FAFSA application to current
students, returning students, prospective students, and parents.
In addition to FAFSA completion assistance, FAFSA presentations will be held Monday
evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.,
by Daniel Barkowitz to prepare students and parents for the application completion
process. FAFSA completion assistance
will be available every Wednesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., October
12, 2020 through November 13, 2020.
To access the FAFSA Presentations, please log on to, LINK POSTED SOON!
To access the Virtual FAFSA Frenzy, please log on to, LINK POSTED SOON!
Where can I find FAFSA on the web worksheets?
What to do prior to arriving:
- If you already have an FSA ID the process will go faster.
- You can create a FSA ID if you do not already have one or forgot yours by visiting
Federal Student Aid.
What you need to bring with you:
- 2019 Income Information (taxable and untaxed income)
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Alien Registration Card (eligible non-citizens)
- Dependent students: Your parent(s) information to support lines 1 - 3
- FSA ID. This ID replaced the PIN in May 2015
Help with completing the FAFSA and determining if you are a dependent.
- You must submit a FAFSA every year to receive financial aid.
- Applying early every year can increase your financial aid award.
- Valencia's financial aid experts will assist you with the process.
- Help is available for first-time applicants and those updating their information (renewal).
Financial Aid Resources: