The Dual Enrollment Application (Free)
The DE Application is free of cost. If prompted to pay an application fee, you have completed the incorrect application type.
What is Dual Enrollment (DE)?
The Dual Enrollment Program enables qualified public, private and home education students an opportunity to participate in an academic acceleration program. Dual Enrollment allows students to pursue an advanced curriculum that earns the student both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Fall 2023 Dates
- Application Available:
Monday, February 6, 2023
- Application Deadline:
Monday, March 6, 2023
- Assessment Score Deadline:
Friday, April 14, 2023
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Get a head start on earning college credit
- Gain access to College resources and campus life
- Explore interesting subjects through a variety of course offerings
- Engage with different instructional methods available: Classroom, Online, or Mixed-mode
- Experience the college atmosphere
- Offset the cost of a college education
- Stand out among your peers
It was so fun to experience college life and make new friends. You will not regret Dual Enrollment.
Senior (Osceola County)
I was scared I wasn’t ready to take college classes. But with the help of my professors and advisor, I even got through my hardest math class.
Junior (Orange County)
My first college class was Intro to Programming, where I learned about coding and got to work on some cool assignments.
Freshman (Orange County)