Forms & Worksheets
Welcome to the Valencia College Forms & Worksheets page. Follow all instructions carefully or your financial aid may be delayed.
2022-2023 Forms and Worksheets
- DO NOT complete forms 1 - 14 unless they are requested by our office.
- Make sure you submit the correct form, or your aid will be delayed.
- No-Atlas Online (eSign) forms require first time users to create an account. (Students and parents must each create their own separate accounts.)
- Active Atlas Online (eSign) forms can be used if you are a student and already have an Atlas account.
Please use Financial Aid Office's Secure Document Upload Form to submit your documents. Each document you submit, should have your VID listed for identification purposes. If you cannot use our form for any reason, you can also mail a physical copy of the document to: Valencia College, Financial Aid Services MC 4-17, P.O. Box 3028 Orlando, FL 32802.
- We do not accept documents via email due to personally identifiable information (PII), such as Social Security Number and Date of Birth on your documents.
Once your document is received and scanned in for processing you will see the requirement updated on your Valencia Account. Be sure to check ATLAS frequently for updates.
|Description||No-Atlas Online (eSign)||Active Atlas Online (eSign)|
|Financial Aid Office's Secure Document Upload Form||Atlas Online|
|1. Bachelor's Degree Confirmation Form||Online||Atlas Online|
|2. Declaration of Parental Non-Support Form*||Online||Atlas Online|
|3. Dependent Student Asset Form||Online||Atlas Online|
|4. Dependent Verification Worksheet*||Online||Atlas Online|
|5. FAFSA Signature Page|
|6. Federal Loan Discharge Due to Disability Form|
|7. Federal Loan Discharge Due to Disability Acknowledgment Form - Renewal Students|
|8. Independent Student Asset Form||Online||Atlas Online|
|9. Independent Student Verification of Non Filing Form|
|10. Independent Verification Worksheet**||Online||Atlas Online|
|11. Parent Verification of Non Filing|
|12. Social Security Number Form|
|13. Student's Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Form.|
|14. Student's Spouse Verification of Non Filing Form|
A. Federal Direct Loan Change Request
(Only complete this form if you are requesting changes to your existing 2022-2023 Federal Direct Stafford Student Loans or to reinstate a loan that was previously canceled)
B. Parent Loan (Plus) Certification Request* (This form must be completed and eSigned by the parent)
|C. Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form – All Terms|
|D. Are you making SAP? Use This Worksheet as a Guide|
|E. Private Loan Self-Certification Form|
|F. Professional Judgment Request Form|
|G. Request an IRS Transcript Online||IRS Webpage|
|H. Request an IRS Transcript by Phone||1-800-908-9946|
* Dependent/Parent Forms – Are for students who were required to file the FAFSA using their parent(s) financial information. Parent(s) signature is required.
**Independent/Student Forms - Are for students who were required to file the FAFSA using their and spouse (if married) financial information. Student signature is required.