Assessment & Testing Center
- A current Valencia photo ID is required to take a test in the Testing Center for course testing
- PLEASE NOTE: Testing Center Hours vary per Campus
- We STOP proctoring tests one hour prior to our listed closing time
Assessment Center Policies
The Assessment Center provides placement tests for prospective students taking PERT, CPT, COMPASS, or TEAS.
- You must have applied to Valencia College and have paid the $35 application fee 5 days prior to testing.
- A government issued ID or Valencia College ID is required.
- There is a mandatory one-day waiting period between PERT retakes.
- Monday - Thursday: Arrive between 8:00am - 5:00pm, Closing Time: 9:00pm
Friday: Arrive between 9:00am - 4:00pm, Closing Time: 5:00pm
Test Fees: Valencia Students get the first attempt for free; retakes cost $10 per subtest. Non-Valencia students pay a flat fee of $25 for all attempts.
- Monday - Thursday: By Appointment Only
Test Fees: $65 for Valencia Students; $85 for Non-Valencia Students.
Faculty Exam Referral
To submit exams to the Testing Center, please log into your ATLAS account and select the Testing Center Referral Form link located in the right column
under Faculty Tools within the Faculty tab. Complete the form, attach your exam, attach your class roster(s) and click submit.
PLEASE NOTE: class rosters must be submitted with referrals.
We may be unable to answer the phone during peak testing periods; for a prompt response, please contact the LNC Testing Center staff by e-mail.
Referral forms may be picked up and filled out in the Testing Center and submitted in person.
- Bldg 1, Rm 206
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00pm
We STOP handing out exams one hour prior to close.
There are no events at this time.