While our campuses are currently closed due to COVID-19, Valencia College’s advisors are still here to support you along your academic journey.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Watch Video on How to Register in Atlas
Connect with an Advisor
Virtual Advising Center
See the Next Available Advisor
Connect with an advisor virtually through Zoom. The virtual Advising Center is designed so that you can see an advisor on a first-come-first-served basis without scheduling an appointment in advance. Important: please arrive alive. Do not access the Virtual Advising Center while driving.
Email an Advisor
Get a Response Within Two Business Days
If you prefer to connect with an advisor through email, fill out this contact form. An advisor will reach out to you within two business days.
Virtual Advising Center
The virtual Advising Center is designed so that our advisors can see students on a walk-in basis without scheduling an appointment in advance. If you visit the virtual Advising Center, it is unlikely that you’ll see your assigned advisor. You will be connected to the first available advisor.
What to Expect
- After clicking on the Virtual Advising Center Waiting Room button, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
- From the waiting room, you will be admitted into the virtual Advising Center and greeted by Advising Center support team members. The support team will ask for your name, a copy of your photo ID and the reason for your visit. Please note: if you are going to use a web cam to interact with our advisors, it’s important that you dress appropriately — just like you would in a traditional, face-to-face meeting.
- You will then move into an advisor’s virtual office or an empty breakout room until the next advisor is available.
- You will meet one-on-one with an advisor for individual assistance.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, you will select leave meeting to exit.
Important note: When connecting with the Virtual Advising Center, it’s important you are able to fully engage with an advisor. You should never visit the Virtual Advising Center when you’re driving, and we recommend you avoid visiting the Virtual Advising Center when you are engaged in another activity that limits your attention during the session.
First Available Advisor
Connect with the first available advisor.
How do I connect with an advisor?
Before joining the Zoom session to connect with an advisor, make sure you have access to a computer, tablet or smart phone with an enabled microphone. You don’t have to have a webcam to participate, but you are welcome to use one if you would like to do so.