Preparing to Graduate
Students are responsible for meeting the requirements for graduation or program completion as set forth in the College Catalog. Students interested in graduating must submit a Graduation Application. To check your academic progress, please login to Atlas to complete a degree audit.
- Log into your Atlas account.
- Select the Students tab.
- In the Path to Graduation section, click on the Graduation Application. If you are applying to graduate from multiple programs, you will need to submit an application for each program.
- If you are a Dual Enrollment student, please submit your application under the program that appears for you which will reflect Dual Enrollment.
- You will also be asked to indicate if you wish to participate in the Commencement Ceremony.
- Continue to check your Atlas mail throughout the semester for additional updates on your graduation status and participation in the Commencement Ceremony.
Login to your Atlas account and complete the Graduation Application. You will receive an Atlas e-mail notifying you of your status.
- AA Graduation Checklist (login into Atlas)
- Change of Program/Major Form
- Degree Verification
- Duplicate Diploma/Technical Certificate Request
Award of Credit
Community College Associate in Arts Transfer Guarantees
Valencia College Associate in Arts graduates are guaranteed certain rights under statewide Articulation agreement 6A.1.024. This Articulation Agreement governs the transfer of students from Florida public community colleges into the state university system. The agreement addresses GENERAL ADMISSION to a university and PROGRAM ADMISSION. Many of the following institutions offer community college transfer scholarships. Contact a Valencia College advisor or counselor about these opportunities.
Honors students, please contact the Honors Program office.