Download the focus group protocol here
Valencia College has a team of faculty and staff members who have been professionally trained to facilitate focus groups. We are able to develop focus group questions with you, identifying the sample, running the sessions, and reporting out the results.
History of and best practices for focus groups: Download the presentation from the Southeastern Evaluations Association webinar “ Capturing Student Voices, Teaching Them to Listen: Effective Strategies for Conducting Focus Groups on Campus ".
Please email the Institutional Evaluation Office if you need help developing your research questions, focus group procedures, or analyzing your results: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus Group Guide
- Taking the Pulse Regarding Higher Education Expectations Focus Group Guide- 2020
- NSF E-PATH Women in STEM- Focus Group Guide-2019
- Academic Integrity Focus Group Guide- 2018
- LifeMap Student Handbook Focus Group Guide-2016
- Title V – Transfer and Advising Focus Group Guide-2016
- Supplemental Learning Focus Group Guide-2016
- Community Inclusion Campaign Focus Group Guide-2016
- Student Decision-Making Focus Group Guide-2016
- Career Services Focus Group Guide-2016