Submitting Transcripts

You may submit final, official high school and/or college transcript(s) either electronically (by a third party), by email or mail directly from the sending institution(s), or in person via sealed envelope.

We recommend having transcripts sent electronically to ensure Valencia College receives and processes them as quickly as possible.


Valencia College accepts official electronic transcripts from the following providers 
(contact your previous institution for additional details):

  • eScrip-Safe - college transcripts
  • Parchment Exchange- college transcripts
  • National Student Clearinghouse- college transcripts
  • Scribbles - high school
  • FASTER/SPEEDE – high school and college electronic transcripts
  • Naviance – private high schools
  • SMART/Joint Service Transcript – military transcripts

Virtual Answer Center

Call Enrollment Services


Standard Hours

Monday – Thursday: 8am – 10pm ET
Friday: 9am – 10pm ET
Saturday and Sunday: 9am – 5pm ET

Winter Break Hours

During the closure, you can call between 9am - 5pm for general assistance any day except Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.

Thanksgiving Break Hours

Wednesday: 8 am - 5 pm ET
Thursday: Closed
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm ET
Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm ET
Sunday: 9 am – 5 pm ET

Submitting Transcripts


Official PDF transcripts can be sent from the sending institution to


Official paper transcripts can be mailed to:

Valencia College
Attention: Records
PO Box 3028
Orlando, Florida 32802-3028


If you plan to bring your final, official academic transcript(s) in person to the Answer Center, it must be in the sealed original envelope from the sending institution. Opened transcripts are considered to be unofficial and cannot be accepted.

Financial aid

Financial aid applicants must have all official final academic transcripts received and evaluated before their financial aid will be disbursed. Please allow adequate time for this process to occur.

  • The evaluation of transfer credit may take up to 20 business days (from the date the official transcript is received) to complete.
  • You must be in a degree seeking program in order for your official college/university academic transcript(s) to be evaluated.
  • Official academic transcripts are not evaluated for non-degree seeking students (personal interest, technical certificate, transient, teacher recertification, or job improvement).


Students with General Education Diploma (GED)

Students must request GED transcript from the Department of Education. The Florida Department of Education holds the records for the High School Equivalency Diploma Program (GED). Diploma and Transcript Services are provided by Parchment/GED Testing Service on behalf of The Florida Department of Education.

If you earned a GED outside of the State of Florida, please contact the Department of Education in the State the credential was earned. The credentail must be provided by the Educational Agency in orde for it to be considered official.

Home Schooled Students

If you graduated from high school through a home school program, you would need to download the  Home School Affidavit and have your Home School Official/Parent complete the affidavit form. The form can be sent to or turned in on campus at the Answer Center.

Foreign High School and/or Foreign College or University

Transcripts from foreign (non-U.S.) high schools must be submitted in English or with an official English translation.

If you attended any foreign (non-U.S.) colleges or universities, you must have your transcripts/credentials evaluated by an approved NACES evaluation company (click on Foreign Credential Evaluation Agencies). You will be responsible for any fees associated with this evaluation.

Note: The University of Central Florida currently only accepts evaluations from World Education Services or  Josef Silny & Associates, Inc., International Education Company.