- Advising & Counseling
Seek academic advising and counseling services.
- Answer Center / First Stop Center
Get answers to many of your questions during the application and enrollment process to Valencia College.
- Educational & Wellness Resources
Enhance your knowledge in the areas of wellness and academics
- Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid!
- Career Center
Need assistance in making career decisions?
- Career Program Services
Preparing for an Associate in Science Degree or Certificate Program? Speak with a Career Program Advisor.
- Internship & Workforce Services Office
Pursue opportunities in a specific field such as employment or internship.
- Office for Students with Disabilities
Provides individual assistance to students with disabilities.
Take advantage of the free workshops that provides real-life solutions to common student issues.
- Student Development
Become a Student Leader.
- Student Learning Laboratories
Designed to assist in reading, writing, and mathematics skills.
- Tutoring Services
Tutoring services for academic courses at No Charge!
- Valencia Student Veterans of America
Be a part of a coalition of student veterans at Valencia College.
Campuses are open. The VA Office has a limited number of in person appointments are available on an as needed basis. In order to request an appointment you must contact us by phone or email. Students may drop in to visit the VA office at West Campus.
If you need to contact us, you can reach us at 407-582-8387 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: many websites with ".com" addresses are for-profit; use with caution!
Health, education, career information for military veterans and their families.
- Make the Connection - create a tailored profile, share experiences & support
- BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust - comprised of 112 Better Business Bureaus includes financial literacy & searchable database for consumer protection
- Veterans Crisis Line - assistance for veterans, family or friends of veterans [regardless to whether registered] via text, call, or live chat online.
- Project Sanctuary - provide means for military families to decompress and distress after deployment/ exit from service.
- Military Handbooks - download or purchase guide book; site has useful links/ resources per military branch including link to children’s scholarship resources. [provided through mail upon completion of service]
- Military.com - general knowledge, news, entering military, active duty and spouses
- eBenefits - one stop site for health, education, pension and home loan benefits
- Vet Center - provides combat veterans readjustment and trauma counseling, and conducts workshops for the community.
- College Affordability and Transparency Center – search US Dept. of Education site for:
- Net price calculator
- 90/10 (schools not meeting 90% max.
- OASC & CPST - ASVAB, basic skills, CLEP & DSST (Dantes)
- National Literacy Directory - GED, adult basic ed., civics, computer, health
- College For Adults: Academic Brush-Up - Planning, applying, academic reviews per subject
- MilitaryHire.com - post resume for employers, and search for jobs
- O*NET Online - search occupations, and industries
Link MOS to civilian occupations; search MOS equivalent careers, and industries
- Department of Labor VETS - employment assistance information; includes links for female veterans!
- USAJOBS.gov - tutorials, resume builder and world-wide federal job search
- VA.gov Jobs - search Veterans Administration for jobs and internships
- Military.com Veteran Employment Center - transition and employment tools/search (through Monster.com)