Earn a degree on your schedule.
Whether you would like to learn online from a distance or in the classroom, you can complete your entire A.A. degree in the evenings or on the weekends in just six, seven or eight short terms.
How It Works
- Start any term – fall, spring or summer.
- Flexible scheduling with traditional, online and hybrid courses.
- Take all your traditional or online courses on Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Fulfill all your general education requirements, plus choose from a variety of electives.
- Graduate in six, seven or eight terms, or take longer if necessary.
For general enrollment questions, assistance is available through our virtual Answer Center or by contacting Enrollment Services.
View Sample Graduation Plan
Sample Graduation Plan
This sample schedule will give you an idea of how many courses you will need to complete each term in order to graduate by your desired date.
|END 1101||Freshman Composition I||3|
|MAC 1105||College Algebra||3|
|ENC 1102||Freshman Composition II||3|
|STA 2023||Statistical Methods||3|
|SPC 1608||Fundamentals of Speech||3|
|HUM 1020||Intro to Humanities||3|
|HUM 2220||Humanities – Greek and Roman||3|
|BSC 1005||Biological Sciences||3|
|HUM 2232||Humanities – Renaissance and Baroque||3|
|POS 2041||U.S. Government||3|
|PSY 2012||General Psychology||3|
Total Degree Credits