Resources for Students, Parents, and Teachers
Alternative Ways to Earn College Credit
Check out alternative ways to earn college credit available to students!
Postsecondary technical students at Orange Technical or Osceola Technical College can earn college credit by completing articulated technical programs. Program completers are eligible to receive credit at Valencia through either Orange Technical College technical articulation agreements or Osceola Technical College technical articulation agreements.
Both secondary and postsecondary students can earn credits with industry certifications. View a comprehensive list of Florida Statewide Articulation Agreements based on Industry Certifications.
Career Pathways - Orange and Osceola County Schools
To see what secondary Career and Technical Education programs are eligible for Career Pathways credit, check out Career Pathways at Orange County Public Schools or the School District of Osceola County.
- Orange County Public Schools Career & Technical Education
- School District of Osceola County Career & Technical Education
See what degrees and certificate programs are available to Career Pathways students at Valencia.
Make the move NOW toward a future that won't let you down. Make Career Pathways work for you! Click here for more details.
Tech Express - Orange and Osceola Technical Colleges
Postsecondary technical college students can choose a career path that is eligible for earned college credit. Students can earn college credit with completion of many career certificates and apprenticeships available in technical programs including:
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communication
- Business, Management & Administration
- Education and Training
- Health Science
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Arts, Business, & Information Technology
- Florida Law Enforcement
- Health Sciences
- Human Services
- Industrial Programs
Click here to complete the short request form and contact the Tech Express advisor on the tech college campus you attend.
Curriculum Resources for Teachers
Resources for teachers interested in integrating academic and technical curriculum.
- AACC - American Association of Community Colleges
- ACTE - American Association of Career and Technical Education
- CASN - Career Academy Support Network
- CORD Communications
- Educator's Tool Kit
- Education Week on the Web
- eSchool News Online
- FACTE - Florida Association for Career and Technical Education
- FLDOE - Florida Department of Education
- FLDOE-Florida Department of Education Career and Technical Education
- FCPN - Florida Career Pathways Network
- The Foundation Center
- International Center for Leadership in Education
- International Society for Technology Education
- K-12 Grant Opportunities
- League for Innovation
- National Academy Foundation
- National Center for Education Statistics
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- National Education Association
- National Science Foundation
- National Science Teachers Association
- NAWI - National Association for Workforce Improvement
- NCPN - National Career Pathways Network
- NTHS - National Technical Honor Society
- OCTAE - Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education
- SREB High Schools That Work
- Toshiba America Foundation
- U.S. Census Bureau
- We Are Teachers