Employers - Post a Job or Internship
Part-Time and Full-Time
Create connections with current Valencia students, prospective graduates, and alumni with Navigator.
Registering and Posting Positions in Navigator
- Go to Navigator.
- Click on "Sign Up" or "Sign Up & Post Internship/Job"
- Enter your organization's information and click "Submit."
- If you clicked "Sign Up & Post Internship/Job," you will be able to post at the same time as your registration.
Information About for Registering and Posting Positions in Navigator
- Once your account is created, it comes to our staff for approval. Please allow two (2) business days for approval.
- In Navigator, you are able to do the following:
- post part-time, full-time, and internships
- review submitted resumes
- make offers
- register for on-campus recruitment
- check out upcoming events
- add or remove recruiters for your company
Requesting On-Campus Recruitment in Navigator
- Log in to your organization's Navigator account.
- Locate and click on the "Events" tab.
- Under "Events," select the sub-tab titled "On-Campus Recruitment."
- Click on "Request On-Campus Recruitment."
Notes About Navigator
- Allow two (2) business days for registration and job/internship post approval.
- On-campus recruitment requests must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the date your organization wishes to visit.
- Valencia College does not charge employers for this service.
- Positions are posted online only. No paper flyers will be distributed on campus.
- Email blasts are periodically sent to students who meet criteria for positions posted.
- Usage of Navigator is subject to our Policies and Procedures.
If you require assistance, please contact Debra Sembrano.