Employers - Connect with Students
There are a variety of opportunities for employers to connect and engage with students on campus including:
- On-Campus Recruitment
- Career Fairs
- Information Sessions
- Employer Panels
- Serving on an Advisory Council
In an effort to ensure that students’ best interests and rights are protected, rules and procedures have been established which define the parameters within which business representatives can interact with students when seeking to fill jobs or internship positions.
On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) is the service that enables organizations to come to the campuses to recruit students for employment opportunities. Managed by Internship and Workforce Services, OCR schedules many employers each year to visit students on campus.
On-Campus Recruitment Process:
- Our office provides a table and two chairs from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm., Mondays through Thursdays.
- Employers are welcome to visit each campus (East, Lake Nona, Osceola, Poinciana, West, Winter Park) twice per month.
- The request will need to be submitted to our office at least 10 business days prior to the date you wish to visit.
- To update or modify a request that has already been submitted for processing contact Kamla Charles at (407) 582-3428 or at email@example.com for assistance.
- Please allow at least two weeks from the moment the request is created to have your request processed.
- An email will be sent directly to you once your request has been processed.
Submit a Request:
Requests must be submitted through Navigator, our online jobs and internships database.
- Log into/Create your company’s Navigator account
- Locate and click on the EVENTS tab
- From the EVENTS tab, select the sub-tab titled ON-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT
- To begin a new request, click on the "+Add New" button
- Complete the form and submit
Internship & Workforce Services hosts fairs in the spring and the fall. The spring career fair is geared towards recruitment of graduates and alumni, while the fall fair is focused on internship and part-time employment.