Students - Internships
An internship is a way for you to earn college credit while working in an actual position that relates to your major, giving you a chance to gain experience and make connections in a professional setting. You register for the internship class but instead of going to a classroom, you go to your internship job site.
Our department is here to:
- Determine whether you are academically ready for an internship
- Help you register for internship credit
- Give you access to internship postings from local employers
- Advise and coach you throughout the process
- Check out our calendar of events for scheduled info sessions.
In order to register for an internship a student must have:
- 12 credits completed (with grades) when you apply
- 2.0 GPA (minimum)
- Reading/Writing course completed (at least one)
- Math course completed (based on your degree)
- Program-specific requirements:
How to Apply
Registering for an internship is very easy!
Log in to Navigator.
Go to the upper right hand corner and click on your initials/profile and click on "My Account."
Click on "Academic Profile," scroll a bit to see the internship application, and fill out the form.
Allow 1-2 business days for receipt of your internship application information for review.
Schedule a meeting with an Internship Coordinator once your application has been approved.
- Arts, Entertainment and Communication
- Engineering and Technology
- Health Sciences
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety and Security
- AA Majors except business
- Business, Management & Administration
- Hospitality and Culinary
- Plant Science and Horticulture
CalendarInternship Open Enrollment Periods
|Spring 2023 (2023-20)||10/10/22||12/05/22|
|Summer 2023 (2023-30)||02/13/23||03/24/23|
Internship Credit Registration Deadlines
|Term||Last Day to Register|
|Fall 2022 (2023-10)||09/23/22|
|Spring 2023 (2023-20)||02/10/23|
|Summer 2023 (2023-30)||06/09/23|