On-campus Recruitment (OCR)
What is On-Campus Recruitment (OCR)?
On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) is the service that enables organizations to come to the campuses to recruit students for employment opportunities. Managed by Internship and Workforce Services, OCR schedules many employers each year to visit any one of our four campuses.
How it works:
- Our office provides a table and two chairs from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm., Mondays through Thursdays.
- Employers are welcome to visit each campus (East, Lake Nona, Osceola, Poinciana, West, Winter Park) twice per month.
- The request will need to be submitted to our office at least 10 business days prior to the date you wish to visit.
- To update or modify a request that has already been submitted for processing contact Kamla Charles at (407) 582-3428 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Please allow at least two weeks from the moment the request is created to have your request processed.
- An email will be sent directly to you once your request has been processed.
Employer Recruitment Policies and Procedures :
In an effort to ensure that students’ best interests and rights are protected, rules and procedures have been established which define the parameters within which business representatives can interact with students when seeking to fill jobs or internship positions. Employer Recruitment Policies and Procedures can be found here.
Submit a Request:
Requests must be submitted through Navigator, our online jobs and internships database.
- Log into/Create your company’s Navigator account
- Locate and click on the EVENTS tab
- From the EVENTS tab, select the sub-tab titled ON-CAMPUS RECRUITMENT
- To begin a new request, click on the "+Add New" button
- Complete the form and submit