East Campus Math Department
Dean of Mathematics
|Location:||Bldg. 7, Room 142|
The Math Department office will be closed until further notice. If you need assistance, please call one of the numbers listed above.
Calculator Checkout/Return Dates
Calculators currently checked out by students are due back to us by Wednesday, May 5th, 2021. If you have another Valencia math course in the summer, please hold onto your calculator. If you do not have another math course in the summer, please return it to us by the given date.
|Calculator Return Dates and Times:||
Wednesday, April 28th from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday, April 30th from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday, May 5th from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- East Campus in Circle 3 in front of the PAC (The roundabout in front of buildings 3, 4, and 5)
- Students will pull up in their vehicles and stop outside of the PAC on East Campus.
- Students will remain in their cars and present their Valencia ID, along with the calculator. Staff will provide the student with cleaning wipes to sanitize the calculator before handing it to Valencia Staff.
- Students will then give the calculator to the Valencia Staff present, who will take it inside to be distributed to the math department.
- If the student drops, withdrawals, or no longer attends class, the calculator must be returned immediately.
- The student understands and agrees that failure to return the calculator will result in a charge to the student for a new “replacement” calculator which is $150.00. A hold will be placed on the student’s records and registration until the college has been reimbursed for the “replacement” calculator or until the original calculator is returned.
- Calculators must be in good working condition when returned. If the borrowed calculator has been lost, damaged, or stolen, the student must pay for a new “replacement” calculator.
|Math Pathways Chart|