Valencia College Assessment and Testing Centers serve to inform students, faculty, staff and the community about testing services and help guide students in making informed educational decisions. Our centers strive to provide a secure and conducive environment to support an optimal testing experience during placement testing and course testing throughout a student’s educational journey. Assessment and Testing Centers adhere to the Professional Standards and Guidelines set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA) and maintain active involvement in the Florida Association of College Test Administrators.
All assessment centers are closed on college-wide holidays.
All Assessment offices closed on February 15 and March 29You will be asked to have a valid and original government issued photo ID when testing at the Assessment Center.
In order to take the PERT at Valencia you must:
- Valencia Student - have an active application on file
- Future Dual Enrollment Student - have applied to Dual Enrollment but do not have to pay the application fee. Please see the Dual Enrollment page for more information.
- Valencia ID number is required for testing (V0******)
- Non-Valencia Student- fill out Option 2 on the Additional Testing Options page.
Please note: Children are not allowed in the testing room. Proper supervision of small children should be arranged off site prior to testing.
Assessment Testing Hours
Placement Testing - PERT, Advanced Algebra and Functions
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 5 pm*
Friday: 9 am - 4 pm
* If you are taking the FULL reading, writing and math PERT, it is strongly recommended that come in before 2pm to allow enough time to complete your assessment before closing time.
* PERT takes 2.5 - 3 hours. Testing must be completed in the same day, unless a seven-day extension is needed.
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 3 pm
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 2 pm
Friday: 9am - 1pm
By appointment only
ACCUPLACER ESL (LOEP)
Mon - Thurs: 8 am - 4 pm
Friday: 9am - 3pm