Taking a Course Test
Course testing is determined by your professor. If your professor requires you to take your exam in the Testing Center, please review the important information below!
- You will be required to make an appointment for your test 1 hour in advance of your desired test date.
- If you have an accommodation that requires alternate test format, scribe or reader, you must consult with Office for Students with Disabilities prior to making your appointment to ensure the Testing and Accessibility Staff can prepare for your arrival appropriately.
- On test day, you will need to present your student ID card or government issued photo ID that is valid (state ID/license or a federal ID: passport, permanent resident card, employment authorization card, tribal ID card, certificate of naturalization etc.).
- You must review the Testing Rules prior to test day.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and receive instructions prior to beginning your test. You will receive an appointment confirmation email with detailed information.
- If you are more than 15-minutes late for your scheduled course exam, testing staff may have you reschedule. Your professor may have a stricter policy regarding late arrivals.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled course exam, you will need to reschedule if your professor allows an additional attempt.
Locations and Contacts
Lake Nona Campus
- Bldg 11, Rm 142
- 407-582-1323 or 407-582-5639
- Make an Appointment