Taking a Course Test
Course testing is determined by your professor. If your professor requires you to take your exam in the Testing Center, please review the important information below!
- You will be required to make an appointment for your test 24 hours in advance of your desired test date.
- If you have an accommodation that requires alternate test format, scribe or reader, you must make your appointment at least 5 days in advance to ensure the Testing and Accessibility Staff can prepare for your arrival appropriately.
- On test day, you will need to present your student ID card or government issued photo ID that is valid (state ID/license or a federal ID: passport, permanent resident card, employment authorization card, tribal ID card, certificate of naturalization etc.).
- You must review the Testing Rules prior to test day.
- We ask that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment time. This will give you an opportunity to check-in and receive instructions prior to beginning your test. You will receive an appointment confirmation email with detailed information.
- If you are more than 15-minutes late for your scheduled course exam, testing staff may have you reschedule. Your professor may have a stricter policy regarding late arrivals.
- If you do not show up for your scheduled course exam, you will need to reschedule if your professor allows an additional attempt.
Locations and Contacts
Lake Nona Campus
- Bldg 11, Rm 142
- 407-582-1323 or 407-582-5639
- Make an Appointment