Future Dual Enrollment Students
It is the student's responsibility to submit their scores in the appropriate time needed for Valencia to receive and process. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your scores. Refer to Dual Enrollment for deadline dates. SAT and ACT scores take 2 weeks to receive and process.
- Student must have a Dual Enrollment application on file and have received a VID number (V0______) before testing at Valencia.
- Valencia will not accept scores from other institutions for Dual Enrollment students. DE applicants must test at their High School or Valencia College.
- Valencia will not accept paper copies of SAT and ACT, they must be sent electronically from CollegeBoard or ACT.
- REQUIRED ID: Students must have a government issued photo ID or High School ID when testing with Valencia. A government issued photo ID can be obtained at any DMV.
|Reading: 106||Reading: 24||Reading: 19|
|Writing: 103||Writing: 25||English: 17|
114 – Intermediate Algebra
123 – College Algebra
|24 – Intermediate Algebra
26.5 – College Algebra
|Math: 19 – Intermediate Algebra
21 – College Algebra
Spring 2021 Applicants: Valencia is allowing for students to take the PERT virtually! You will receive an email titled “YOUR PERT HONORLOCK ASSESSMENT” with customized PERT testing instructions within 4 business days of receiving your Valencia letter with your assigned VID number (V0xxxxxxx).
- Minimum requirements for virtual testing include a computer, webcam and Chrome.
- You must have a High School picture ID or government issued photo ID (Examples: driver's license, state ID, passport).
- PERT scores are input into your Valencia file within 1 day of testing.
- PERT takes 2.5 - 3 hours. Testing must be completed in the same day. Please allow yourself at least 2 1/2 to 3 hours for all 3 sections of the PERT.
- A student is allowed 3 PERT attempts at Valencia in a two-year period with a one-day wait period between attempts. To be valid, test scores must have been taken within two years.
- Valencia will not accept PERT scores taken from other post-secondary institutions.
- Your initial PERT test at Valencia is free if you have applied to Valencia’s Dual Enrollment Program and have received your Valencia ID number.
- You must wait at least 24 hours between any PERT attempts.
If you have submitted your application, Valencia will request your PERT scores from the school district.
High School PERT scores will only be accepted electronically from your school district.
If you take the PERT after you have submitted your application, your DE school representative will need to request the district to send the updated test scores to Valencia College.
Eligibility for PERT retakes:
Review Materials found HERE.
A student is allowed a total of 3 PERT attempts at Valencia in a two-year period.
There is a one-day wait period between attempts.
Student must not have begun prep course sequence prior to retest.
If you have taken the SAT or ACT in the past two years and they are at college level, please have your scores sent to us electronically from CollegeBoard or ACT. No other form will be accepted.
Please note: Sending SAT and ACT scores electronically will take 2 weeks to receive and process. This includes requests made for rush delivery.
It is the student's responsibility to submit their scores in the appropriate time needed for Valencia to receive and process. Do not wait until the last minute to submit your scores.
ACT scores can be sent electronically from your ACT account: http://www.actstudent.org/scores/send/
SAT scores can be sent electronically from your CollegeBoard Account: http://sat.collegeboard.org/scores/