Centers for Teaching/Learning Innovation
A place where faculty learning, collaboration, innovation and scholarship contribute to the greater success of our students, faculty and our community.
Campus Centers for Teaching/Learning Innovation enhance our commitment to supporting all faculty members in improving teaching excellence and student learning. The intention of each Campus Center for Teaching/Learning Innovation is to create a hub for collaboration and intellectual inquiry that serves as a catalyst for the expansion of campus-based communities of practice and the advancement of teaching, learning, scholarship, and technology.
A variety of services are offered in support of teaching and learning on each campus
- Consultation Services: Partner with a faculty developer/instructional designer to create and practice delivery of course content and materials for all instructional modalities
- Programs and Events: Plan your professional development path through courses, certifications, programs and topic concentrations
- Teaching Tools: Discover tools to expand your professional practice and development in the Essential Competencies of a Valencia Educator such as formative and summative assessment strategies
- Digital Engagement: Integrate educational technology in your classroom to enhance student engagement and learning
- Essential Competency Library: Check out books and materials from the Professional Collection of educator resources
- Connect: Exchange ideas with fellow educators to advance teaching, learning, scholarship and technology
- Resources: Utilize resources including computers, printers, iPads, and video equipment including the Osceola Campus Studio