Valencia's International College Program with Academic Training at the Walt Disney World© Resort
How to Apply
Application Checklist & Packet
Students interested in the program should contact their school representative in order to learn more. Approved students will be required to complete a program application. After the application is approved, students will be orally evaluated in order to satisfy the English language proficiency requirement. Students who have met the English requirement will need to attend a Disney International Programs recruitment presentation and participate in an interview with a Disney recruiter. Students who are selected to participate will then pay the application fee and submit the remaining documents listed in the application. Valencia then issues the DS-2019 and sends the student the J Exchange Visitor Pre-Arrival Packet. After receiving notification that the student’s visa has been issued, the balance of the program fees must be submitted to their school representative.
In order for students to be enrolled in this program, they must satisfy the following requirements:
- The student’s primary purpose in the United States must be to study rather than work.
- The student must be in good academic standing and currently enrolled at their home school.
- The Academic Training Practicum must be related to their major field of study.
- The student must meet the folllowing minimum English language requirements:
Speakers at this level are able to converse with ease and confidence when dealing with most routine tasks and social situations. They are able to successfully handle many uncomplicated tasks and social situations requiring an exchange of basic information related to work, school, recreation, particular interests and areas of competence, though hesitation and errors may be evident.
- The student must have completed their first year of study.
- There must be an agreement between Valencia College and the student's home school.
Fundación Universidad del Norte
Roskilde Business College