About the Math Center
Support, enhance, and celebrate; teaching and learning in Mathematics.
- The Math Center will provide a welcoming, inviting, energizing space to create a learning community in mathematics.
- The Math Center will accommodate all learning styles.
- The design team for the Math Center Initiative will collaborate with all stakeholders (math department students, faculty, staff, and administration).
- The Math Center will use the most effective technology available, using standard interfaces when possible.
- The Math Center’s learning space and resources will allow for flexibility and adaptability.
- All stakeholders will be aware of the mission, resources, and operations of the Math Center.
- The Math Center will be staffed by trained individuals with appropriate expertise.
- The Math Center will make effective use of available resources.
- The Math Center’s resources, operations and effectiveness in accomplishing its mission will be assessed annually.
- The Math Center’s layout will conform to all college safety and access standards.
Meet the Team
Instructional Lab Supervisors
- Aditi Batra, M.B.A.
- Nicolas Navarro, M.B.A., NSCAA, NFHS
- Courtney Watson, MA Ed
Instructional Lab Assistant, Sr.
- Bob Arciero, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Bobby Ramsey, M.A.
- Denise Breit, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Fara Fridoonfar, M.S.
- James Ellerbrock, M.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Damon Ingram, M.A.
- Kamela Dauntain, B.S.
- Keith Noone, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Krystal Perea, B.S.
- Kim Ziegler, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Lee Matheny, B.S.
- Lisa Martin, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Marc Burell, B.S.
- Mark Nasser, B.S.
- Marvin Campbell, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Mona Moorjani, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Mhelith Natavio, B.A.
- Natalie Souders, M.A. (Adjunct Professor)
- Oscar Cartaya-Sainz, B.S.
- Narjes Ammar, B.S. (Adjunct Professor)
- Ray Tripp, M.A.(Adjunct Professor)
- Robert Crabbs, M.A.
- Sergio Torres, B.S.
Instructional Lab Assistant
- Rene Rodriguez
- Carlos Gonzalez