About the Math Center
Support, enhance, and celebrate; teaching and learning in Mathematics.
- The Math Center will provide a welcoming, inviting, energizing space to create a learning community in mathematics.
- The Math Center will accommodate all learning styles.
- The design team for the Math Center Initiative will collaborate with all stakeholders (math department students, faculty, staff, and administration).
- The Math Center will use the most effective technology available, using standard interfaces when possible.
- The Math Center’s learning space and resources will allow for flexibility and adaptability.
- All stakeholders will be aware of the mission, resources, and operations of the Math Center.
- The Math Center will be staffed by trained individuals with appropriate expertise.
- The Math Center will make effective use of available resources.
- The Math Center’s resources, operations and effectiveness in accomplishing its mission will be assessed annually.
- The Math Center’s layout will conform to all college safety and access standards.
Meet the Team
Instructional Lab Supervisors
- Aditi Batra, MBA
- Nicolas Navarro, MBA
- Courtney Watson, MA Ed
Instructional Lab Assistant, Sr.
- Ann Gabelle, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Denise Breit, BS
- Fara Fridoonfar, MS
- James Ellerbrock, MS (Adjunct Professor)
- Jeanette Blagg, MBA
- Keith Noone, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Krystal Perea, BS
- Kim Ziegler, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Lee Matheny, BS
- Lisa Martin, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Mark Nasser, BS
- Marvin Campbell, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Mona Moorjani, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Oscar Cartaya-Sainz, BS
- Narjes Ammar, BS (Adjunct Professor)
- Ray Tripp, MA (Adjunct Professor)
- Robert Crabbs, MA
- Rudrani Sewsankar, MS (Adjunct Professor)
- Sergio Torres, BS
- Deon Muschette, MA
Instructional Lab Assistant
- Rene Rodriguez
- Bob Arciero, BS
- Shannon Cook, BS
- Win Peregrino, MA