Policies & Procedures
- The Math Open Lab, Math Connections Lab and Hands-On Learning Lab serve students enrolled in MAT 0018C, MAT 0022C, MAT 0028C, MAT 1033C and STA 1001C only.
- Cell phones must be set to silent or vibrate and all personal electronic devices must be put away at all times.
- Calculator use permitted for MAT 1033C students only. Cell phones are not permitted to be used as calculators.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Math Open Lab.
- Math Center is a child free zone.
- Valid physical photo identification card is required for all password protected quizzes and assessments in the Math Open Lab.
- No assistance is allowed on assessments and quizzes in the Math Open Lab.
- Students must check with a lab instructor for appropriate seating area in the Math Open Lab.
- Student computers are monitored to make sure students adhere to all Math Open Lab policies and procedures.