West Campus Tutoring Center
The West Campus Tutoring Center offers free academic assistance for Valencia and UCF students with a valid Valencia ID number.
Math tutoring is available on a walk-in basis during operating hours while all other subjects are by appointment and conducted in small groups. Check out Smarthinking online tutoring through the Courses tab in Atlas for times when the Tutoring Center is full or closed.
There are no announcements at this time.
Location & Hours
- Bldg 7, Rm 240
- Monday-Thursday: 8 am-8 pm
Friday: 8 am-6 pm
Saturday: 10 am-3 pm
There are no events at this time.
Materials Available For Check-Out
All materials require a valid Valencia ID card to check out. Any material returned past the designated due time is subject to a $1.20 per hour late fee.
- math textbooks and solution manuals (2 hours)
- TI-84+ graphing calculators (5 hours)
- TI-89 graphing calculators (5 hours)
- dry erase markers (2 hours)
- group study rooms (2 hours)
- headphones (5 hours)
Tutoring Center Rules
- Treat the Tutoring Center like a classroom and be respectful
- No mobile phone conversations in the Tutoring Center, please take calls in the atrium
- Food and smokeless tobacco are not permitted in the Tutoring Center
- Students are required to show their Valencia ID in order to check out materials from the Information Desk
- No children are permitted per Valencia policy 6Hx28:04-10