Math Open Lab
The Math Open Lab is a computer lab in 7-241 where Developmental Math students work on lab activities in the presence of Lab Instructors to reinforce concepts learned in their Math class.
Math Open Lab Operation Hours (Open Lab is operating Online)
Our goal is to continue to support your needs and provide the same level of assistance virtually as we provided you through traditional, face-to-face tutoring.
- Office Hours:
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m
Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m
Math Lab Orientations
- MAT 0018C, 0022C, 0028C
- West Math Lab
MAT C courses offers a unique opportunity to learn Mathematics and prepare you for more advanced classes. . Your class has access to the West Campus Online Open Lab. The Online Open Lab is a place where you can get more assistance for your labs, homework, review quizzes, and prepare for class tests.
- MAT 1033C
- West Math Lab
1033C offers a unique opportunity to learn Mathematics and prepare you for more advanced classes. The class has an assigned Teaching Assistant (TA) . The TA will help you answer any questions regarding your lab assignments. In addition, your class has access to the West Campus Online Open Lab. The Online Open Lab is a place where you can get more assistance for your labs, homework, review quizzes, and prepare for class tests.
Math Lab Policies
Policies & Procedures
- The Math Open Lab, Math Connections Lab and Hands-On Learning Lab serve students enrolled in
- MAT 0018C, MAT 0022C, MAT 0028C, MAT 1033C and STA 1001C only.
- Cell phones must be set to silent or vibrate and all personal electronic devices must be put away at all times.
- Calculator use permitted. Please refer to your class syllabus for more information.
- Cell phones are not permitted to be used as calculators.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the Math Open Lab.
- Math Center is a child-free zone.
- Valid physical VALENCIA ID is required for all password-protected quizzes and assessments in the Math Open Lab.
- No assistance is allowed on assessments and quizzes in the Math Open Lab.
- Students must check with a lab instructor for the appropriate seating area in the Math Open Lab.
- Student computers are monitored to make sure students adhere to all Math Open Lab policies and procedures.
|Carrier, Melissa||30154||Mhelith Nataviofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Carrier, Melissa||30200||Mhelith Natavioemail@example.com|
|Carrier, Melissa||30583||Mhelith Nataviofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Davis, Charles||30201||James Ellerbrockemail@example.com|
|Diour, Meriem||30123||Oscar Cartaya Sainzfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gegenheimer, Courtney||30151||Courtney Watsonemail@example.com|
|Gegenheimer, Courtney||30152||Courtney Watsonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gegenheimer, Courtney||30153||Courtney Watsonemail@example.com|
|Hair, Gene||31376||Lee Mathenyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hair, Gene||31377||Lee Mathenyemail@example.com|
|Hair, Gene||31378||Lee Mathenyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Meisberger, Sharon||31379||Carlos Gonzalezemail@example.com|
|Miller, Jason||31380||Carlos Gonzalezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Miller, Jason||31866||Carlos Gonzalezemail@example.com|
|Morad, Firouzeh||30957||Krystelle Kubicekfirstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Morad, Firouzeh||30703||Krystelle Kubicekemail@example.com>|
|Morad, Firouzeh||30714||Krystelle Kubicekfirstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Smyth, Darin||30122||Oscar Cartaya Sainzemail@example.com|
|Steiner, Nancy||33391||Mhelith Nataviofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Steiner, Nancy||33392||Mhelith Natavioemail@example.com|