Seneff Honors College
Thank you for your interest in the Seneff Honors College. Our application deadline for the Fall 2021 term has passed. There may still be opportunities to engage with the Honors College by taking Honors designated courses. Please contact our office to learn more.
The Seneff Honors College is for people with a passion for learning. Honors students are invested in their personal growth and development, are committed to making a difference in their local community, and are looking to get more out of their college experience. This comprehensive approach to learning includes specialized courses and unique out of class experiences. Students admitted to the Seneff Honors College have the opportunity to earn an Honors graduation distinction.
Students enrolled in the Seneff Honors College have access to:
- Honors-specific, smaller classes
- Dedicated Honors advisor
- Engagement opportunities in Service Learning, Study Abroad, and Undergraduate Research initiatives
- Recognition at graduation
- Honors-only scholarship opportunities
- Professional development opportunities, including conference travel
- Transfer opportunities to university honors programs, including the Burnett Honors College at UCF
Seneff Honors College graduates are regularly accepted at some of the most prestigious schools in the nation, including Amherst, Columbia, Cornell, Smith and the University of California-Berkeley.
Students enrolled in the Seneff Honors College are expected to:
- Enroll in honors courses during the fall and spring terms
- Maintain an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Regularly attend Honors events and activities
College Honors Team
For general questions and inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Dr. Robyn Brighton||Director, Strategic Learning Initiatives||407-582-3895|
|Bea Clyburn||Honors Program Assistant||407-582-3835|
|Kera Coyer||Coordinator, Honors Program Advisor||407-582-3859|