Welcome to the EAP Lab!
The EAP Lab supports EAP students and faculty. The EAP Lab is a multi-purpose space and provides the following:
- Bookable classroom space for EAP faculty who wish to incorporate technology in their lessons.
- Learning space for students attending workshops and/or completing lab work.
For EAP specific advising (questions regarding registration, admissions, etc.), please contact Johanna Rockwell at 407-582-2423 or firstname.lastname@example.org
EAP Lab Hours
For assistance with EAP coursework outside of our open hours, please visit the Communications Center in Building 4, Room 120.
EAP Lab Services and Resources:
- Desk staff during open hours
- EAP focused tutoring facilitated by instructional assistants and tutors
- Co-curricular workshops led by faculty and instructional assistants
- Conversation practice
- 24 student computers plus one teacher work station
- EAP focused software (reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, listening)
- Practice quizzes
- Educational DVDs
- Student and faculty resources for checkout
- Language learning games
- Adjunct training and resources
- Class orientations