Welcome to the EAP Lab at the East Campus
The EAP Lab supports EAP students and faculty. The EAP Lab is a multi-purpose space and provides the following:
- Bookable classroom space for EAP faculty who wish to incorporate technology in their lessons.
- Learning space for students attending workshops and/or completing lab work.
East Campus EAP Lab Services and Resources:
- Desk staff during open hours
- EAP focused tutoring facilitated by instructional assistants and tutors
- Co-curricular workshops led by faculty and instructional assistants
- Conversation practice
- 24 student computers plus one teacher work station
- Note: The number of computer stations has been reduced to accommodate social distancing for the Fall 2021 semester.
- EAP focused software (reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, listening)
- Practice quizzes
- Educational DVDs
- Student and faculty resources for checkout
- Language learning games
- Class orientations
Location, Contact, & Hours
Aysha Aslam - email@example.com
Building 4 Room 105
Monday - Thursday: 10am - 6pm
Friday - Sunday: Virtual
Can't make it to campus? No worries! You can access live EAP assistance from a Valencia tutor. Get started with live tutoring at this link: EAP Tutoring.
Contact & Live Tutoring Hours
Monday - Friday: 10am - 9pm*
Saturday & Sunday: 11am - 7pm*
*Note: Availability varies by course and subject.
- EAP Speech workshops will be offered online via Zoom.
- Please visit our EAP Workshop Page for more information.