Welcome to the EAP Lab!
The EAP Lab supports EAP students and faculty. The EAP Lab is a multi-purpose space and provides the following:
- Bookable classroom space for EAP faculty who wish to incorporate technology in their lessons.
- Learning space for students attending workshops and/or completing lab work.
EAP Lab Hours
For assistance with EAP coursework outside of our open hours, please visit the Communications Center in Building 4, Room 120.
EAP Lab Services and Resources:
- Desk staff during open hours
- EAP focused tutoring facilitated by instructional assistants and tutors
- Co-curricular workshops led by faculty and instructional assistants
- Conversation practice
- 24 student computers plus one teacher work station
- EAP focused software (reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, listening)
- Practice quizzes
- Educational DVDs
- Student and faculty resources for checkout
- Language learning games
- Adjunct training and resources
- Class orientations