Welcome to the EAP Lab at the East Campus
The EAP Lab supports EAP students and faculty. The EAP Lab is a multi-purpose space and provides the following:
- Bookable classroom space for EAP faculty who wish to incorporate technology in their lessons.
- Learning space for students attending workshops and/or completing lab work.
East Campus EAP Lab Services and Resources:
- Desk staff during open hours
- EAP focused tutoring facilitated by instructional assistants and tutors
- Co-curricular workshops led by faculty and instructional assistants
- Conversation practice
- 24 student computers plus one teacher work station
- EAP focused software (reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, listening)
- Practice quizzes
- Educational DVDs
- Student and faculty resources for checkout
- Language learning games
- Class orientations
To reserve the EAP Lab for your class, submit your request by completing the following form: EAP Lab Reservation Form.
You will receive a confirmation email from a member of the EAP Lab staff within 48 hours. If you do not hear back or have any last minute requests, please email Aysha Aslam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can check the existing lab reservations by viewing our calendar here: EAP Lab Reservation Calendar.
Location, Contact, & Hours
Aysha Aslam - email@example.com
Building 4 Room 105
- Monday - Thursday: 8am - 7pm
- Friday & Saturday - 9am-2pm
- Sunday: Lab Closed (Please use Distance Tutoring) Virtual
Can't make it to campus? No worries! You can access live EAP assistance from a Valencia tutor. Get started with live tutoring at this link: EAP Tutoring.
Contact & Live Tutoring Hours
- EAP Speech workshops will be offered online via Zoom.
- Please visit our EAP Workshop Page for more information.
Interested in joining our team? Click here to let us know.