Welcome to the Valencia College Pre-Medicine Club!
We are a student-run organization at Valencia College that is committed to providing our members with a way to learn more about healthcare professions including physician, dentistry, pharmacy, physician assistant, veterinary medicine, allopathic medicine and osteopathic medicine. Through our club, students will have the opportunity to learn from various experts in the medical field and leave with an increased awareness of current events in healthcare. Our club also organizes medical school visits, volunteering programs, special events, and panels, and serves as a resource for students seeking a career in medicine. By encouraging the physicians of tomorrow to work together today, the Valencia College Pre-Medicine Club does its part to build a spirit of cooperation.
We are a chartered chapter of the American Medical Student Association (AMSA)!
Valencia students may become members of our club by filling out the membership application. Please indicate your interests and goals on your application. Students may also join AMSA at amsa.org.
Our key goals are to:
- educate and advise students on undergraduate, medical school, and career options in the medical field.
- serve the community through various projects done as an organization and individually.
- educate and inform members of the current state of medicine
- to provide a social forum to facilitate the interaction of pre-medical students.
- to work closely with the Valencia College Advising to prepare pre-medical students to be competitive applicants to medical school.
Pre-Medicine Club Officers
- President - Aaliyah Fabiano
- Vice President - Chidubem Ofokansi
- Secretary - Tyrique Jefferson
- Treasurer - Tamara Gray
- Event Coordinator - Brianne Parent
- Membership Chairperson - Sabrina Saint Hilaire
Questions? Contact Us
If you have questions, we are here to help. If you have suggestions or comments, we are here to listen. There are a variety of ways to get in touch with our leadership. Below, you can find the most common ways to contact us.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org about anything pertaining to general questions. Our secretary will personally respond within 72 hours. For instant gratification, try checking out the Frequently Asked Questions page to see if what you are looking for is there.