Poinciana Campus Library
We are here to promote academic integrity, scholarly research, and inclusive access of information for all of Valencia College. Whether we work together remotely, or in-person, we promise to do our best to guide you on your academic journey.
Valencia College libraries are open and ready to serve your library and research needs. We will continue to provide remote library services for those who prefer to access the library online.
For information on how to access library resources remotely, visit the Poinciana Library Quick Start Guide.
The library has a new interface for the library catalog. Click here to search the library.
Location and Hours
Bldg 1, Room 331
Hours are subject to change due to final exams, holidays, and other college closings.
There are no events at this time.
We are here to help you with your research needs through either video conferencing, phone, chat, and email.
- Ask a Librarian Service - get help from a Librarian via chat, e-mail or text.
- Book the Librarian - schedule time to meet with Librarian, Karene Best, via Zoom, phone or face to face in the Poinciana Campus library.
- E-mail - contact the Librarian, Karene Best, via e-mail
Department and Office Directory Listing
If you need assistance at the Poinciana Campus library to get help with research or questions regarding your library account, the library staff are here to help. Please contact one of the staff listed below.
Karene Best, Librarian
Assistance with academic research, accessing library resources, citing sources, and questions about online databases.
Maureen Brady-Vickerman email@example.com For questions regarding your library account, late fees, holds, etc.
Services and resources
- Research assistance
- Scanning and printing
- Computer stations and study areas
- Laptops and iPads available for check out
- Databases, journals, ebooks, among other collections