Poinciana Campus Library
During the Valencia College campus closures due to COVID-19, librarians and library staff are working remotely to provide online library services and resources. For updates on college closures due to COVID-19, see the following Valencia website for details: Monitoring the Coronavirus.
For information on how to access library resources remotely, visit the Poinciana Library Quick Start Guide.
Need help after hours?
Location and Hours
Hours are subject to change due to final exams, holidays, and other college closings.
- Bldg 1, Rm 331
There are no events at this time.
Poinciana Campus Message....
Due to campus closures, the on-campus library is not as a physical location at this time. We are still here to support you as you embark on your online learning journey.
There are several ways that you can work with a librarian despite campus closures. We are here to help you with your research needs through either video conferencing, phone, chat, and email.
- Ask a Librarian Service - get help from a Valencia Librarian via chat, e-mail or text.
- Summer Hours - Monday - Thursday 8AM - 8PM, Friday 8AM - 5PM, Saturday 8AM - 2PM
- Book the Librarian - schedule time to meet with Librarian, Karene Best, via video conferencing or phone
- E-mail - contact the Librarian, Karene Best, via e-mail
Locating online research:
Need academic journal articles, non-fiction ebooks, and periodicals? Click here to access the Valencia College Online Library
Always Log in to Atlas for full access to Library Resources.
- In Atlas, go to Courses Tab
- Click on Search the Library in the Libraries Box in the right column.
Department and Office Directory Listing
If you need assistance at the Poinciana Campus library to get help with research or questions regarding your library account, the library staff are here to help. Please contact one of the staff listed below.
Karene Best, Librarian
Assistance with academic research, accessing library resources, citing sources, and questions about online databases
Natalie Boulanger, Library Specialist
Questions regarding your library account, late fees, and holds
Services and resources
- Research assistance
- Scanning and printing
- Computer stations and study areas
- Laptops and iPads available for check out
- Databases, journals, ebooks, among other collections