Lake Nona Campus Library
Welcome to the Library
We are here to promote academic integrity, scholarly research, and inclusive access of information for all of Valencia College. Whether we work together remotely, or in-person, we promise to do our best to guide you on your academic journey.
The library has a new interface for the library catalog. Click here to search the library.
There are no events at this time.
Libraries will have both onsite services and virtual. We are here to help you online through either video conferencing, phone, and email.
- Schedule and online research consultation
- Help finding a specific resource
- Access to primary sources and credible online sources
- Help locating writing style guide resources
To contact the librarian, email Emilie Buckley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Department and Office Directory Listing
For assistance with the Lake Nona Campus library, research, or your library account,
the library faculty and staff are here to help.
Emilie Buckley, Librarian
Assistance with academic research, accessing library materials, and questions about online databases
Daisy Hidalgo, Library Services Supervisor
Questions regarding your library account, late fees, and holds
Services and resources
- Research assistance
- Scanning and printing
- Computer stations and study areas
- Laptops and iPads available for check out
- Databases, journals, ebooks, among other collections