NOTE: At this time, our offices are closed. We are available to assist you virtually.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance.
The Dual Enrollment Application for Fall 2021 is now closed
If you are interested in participating in the Dual Enrollment program for future terms, you will be able to apply for the Spring 2022 semester. The application for Spring 2022 semester will open the Fall of 2021. Updates will be provided via our website.
The Step by Step Guide below will answer general questions about the Fall 2020 application process.
What is Dual Enrollment (DE)?
The Dual Enrollment Program enables qualified public, private and home education students an opportunity to participate in an academic acceleration program. Dual Enrollment allows students to pursue an advanced curriculum that earns the student both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Get a head start on earning college credit
- Gain access to College resources and campus life
- Explore interesting subjects through a variety of course offerings
- Engage with different instructional methods available: Classroom, Online, or Mixed-mode
- Experience the college atmosphere
- Offset the cost of a college education
- Stand out among your peers
Senior (Osceola County)
Junior (Orange County)
Freshman (Orange County)