The Dual Enrollment Application (Free)
The DE Application is free of cost. If prompted to pay an application fee, you have completed the incorrect application type.
What is Dual Enrollment (DE)?
The Dual Enrollment Program enables qualified public, private and home education students an opportunity to participate in an academic acceleration program. Dual Enrollment allows students to pursue an advanced curriculum that earns the student both high school and college credit simultaneously.
Fall 2023 Dates
- Application Available: Monday, February 6, 2023
- Application Deadline: Monday, March 6, 2023
- Assessment Score Deadline: Friday, April 14, 2023
Virtual Information Sessions
Learn about the Dual Enrollment program, how to apply, and discover academic success strategies.
Tuesdsay, February 21, 2023 | 6:00p - 7:00p
Benefits of Dual Enrollment
- Get a head start on earning college credit
- Gain access to College resources and campus life
- Explore interesting subjects through a variety of course offerings
- Engage with different instructional methods available: Classroom, Online, or Mixed-mode
- Experience the college atmosphere
- Offset the cost of a college education
- Stand out among your peers
Senior (Osceola County)
Junior (Orange County)
Freshman (Orange County)