Cooperative Purchasing Groups
The purpose of cooperative purchasing groups is to obtain the benefits and efficiencies that can accrue to members, comply with State bidding requirements, and identify qualified vendors of commodities, goods, and services. The membership of these cooperatives is comprised of cities, schools, counties, universities, and other governmental entities.
We want to help you, our customers, to take advantage of the enormous buying power available through competitively bid goods and services. Useful links for competitively bid Cooperative Contracts:
- Find Goverment Cooperative Contracts at Pavilion (formerly CoProcure) - https://www.withpavilion.com
- BuyBoard National Purchasing Cooperative - https://www.buyboard.com/national.aspx
- Choice Partners - https://www.choicepartners.org/
- E & I Cooperative Services - https://www.eandi.org/
- B&H B2B Account Setup Instructions - Leverage the buying power of E&I with this popular contract which offers generous discounts to the cooperative. Valencia College is setup to pay via Purchase Order.
- Grainger: Contact us be invited to the College's central account.
- Equalis Group - https://equalisgroup.org/purchasing-contracts/
- Florida Buy- https://floridabuy.org/
- General Service Administration (Schedule 70, Technology, and Schedule 84, Public Safety) - https://www.gsa.gov/buying-selling
- GSA Marketplace (look for Disaster Purchasing Program or Cooperate Purchasing Program designation) https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/
- National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - http://ncpa.us/
- NASPO ValuePoint https://www.naspovaluepoint.org/
- OMNIA Partners (includes Vizient, Inc. contracts): https://www.omniapartners.com/publicsector
- Fastenal: Contact us for instructions in setting up account
- Home Depot: Contact us to be invited to the College's central account.
- State of Florida Department of Management Services - https://www.dms.myflorida.com/
- Sourcewell (formally NJPA and National Cooperative Contract Solutions) - https://www.sourcewell-mn.gov/
- Health Care Cooperatives
Did you know that existing contracts awarded by other public agencies (colleges, universities, cities, states, etc.) can be used as a procurement tool for your acquisition? Piggybacking off an existing agency contract not only saves valuable time, but it can result in savings since it leverages spend and economies of scale. Ask the Supplier for Piggyback contract opportunities. The Procurement Office will help make the final decision as to whether the contracted meets the procurement policies and regulations.