Early applicants for FAFSA are often treated to more financial aid — apply now.
We know filing your FAFSA can feel a little intimidating, but we’re here for you. Financial Aid Services are here to help with FAFSA Completion. Current students, returning students, prospective students, and parents can get expert one-on-one help from dedicated Financial Aid Specialists and our very own Financial Learning Ambassadors.
Complete the FAFSA
With plenty of money available, you just have to apply for it. The first step is to fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Be sure to enter Valencia College school code and allow at least two weeks for processing.
Valencia College school code: 006750
FAFSA Completion Help
Did you miss our live presentations? Need some help figuring out how to complete the FAFSA? Not to fear, we’ve got you covered.
Get expert, in person, one on one assistance with completing the FAFSA.
Wednesday’s – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday's – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
UnionWest First Stop, Lobby Area
Tuesday's – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Atlas Lab - SSB Room 172
Drop-in to one of our events for help with FAFSA Completion.
|New Events will be announced soon.||N/A||N/A|
Where can I find FAFSA on the web worksheets?
What to do prior to arriving:
- If you already have an FSA ID the process will go faster.
- You can create a FSA ID if you do not already have one or forgot yours by visiting Federal Student Aid.
What you need to bring with you:
- 2021 Income Information (taxable and untaxed income)
- Social Security Card
- Driver's License
- Alien Registration Card (eligible non-citizens)
- Dependent students: Your parent(s) information to support lines 1 - 3
- FSA ID for yourself and your parent if you are a dependent student
- You must submit a FAFSA every year to receive financial aid.
- Applying early every year can increase your financial aid award.
- Valencia's financial aid experts will assist you with the process.
- Help is available for first-time applicants and those updating their information (renewal).