- View short video answers to financial aid questions
- 7 Easy Steps to Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Financial Aid Services & College
- nefe.org : National Endowment for Financial Education
- Funding Your Education Beyond High School - Financial Aid Guide
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- FAFSA Made Easy Videos
- Your Federal Student Loans: Learn the Basics and manage your Debt
- Florida's Office of Student Financial Aid - Bright Futures & More
- KnowHow2GO.org (to College) - For Middle School through High School
- Finaid.org - The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- FastWeb - Scholarships, Financial Aid & College Information
- Student Aid Reference Sheet for 2020-2021
- FAFSA4Caster - For High School Juniors and Seniors
- Financial Aid Information for International Students
Financial Literacy Education
Through your school, you now have access to USA Funds Life Skills, a free online learning program that offers you advice for managing your time and money wisely while on campus and after graduation. This USA Funds Life Skills Student Guide provides basic information about the tool and outlines the steps necessary to access and complete the lesson(s) that your school has assigned to you.
- FDIC Money Smart Web Based Instruction
- Adventures in Education
- Smart About Money with Economic Survival Guide by National Endowment for Financial Education
- PBS SIte for Young Adults: Your Life Your Money
- Mapping your Future Money Management
- Florida Department of Education - Default Prevention
- Valencia Default Prevention
- College Gold - Guide to Paying for College
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy, Your Money. Your Life
- Student Loan Borrower Assistance - A Project of the Nat'l Consumer law Center
- Financial Awareness Basics (FAB)
- About Credit Cards - Federal Trade Commission
- My Money - US Financial Literacy and Education Commission
- Hands On Banking - Wells Fargo
- Financial Web Calculators to help you Save
- Project on Student Debt
Financial Aid TV
Have Questions About Financial Aid?
Learn about financial aid through these short videos.
Along our mission to promote financial literacy among the student body, we research relevant resources to share every month with our peers. Our desire is to equip our students to wisely manage their moneys throughout their college experience. Our content varies from educational videos to apps and promotions that can help our students save money and time.
Don’t miss one release!