Obtaining Forms

How can I obtain forms?

Complete forms HERE

Where do I submit financial aid forms or documents?

  • Submit your FAFSA online at studentaid.gov.
  • Some forms can be submitted online. We are currently unable to accept paper documents in person due to our current campus closure.  Please email a PDF version of your document to finaidoffice@valenciacollege.edu from your Valencia Atlas e-mail.  Each document you submit should have your VID on it for identification purposes. IMPORTANT:  Please remove (mark out, or cover up) any personally identifiable information (specifically the first 5 digits of your Social Security number and date of birth).  If you are unable to submit a PDF file, you may mail us a physical copy of the document, but please be aware that due to delays in processing mail there may be an extended period of time before we are able to process your documents. 

    Once it has been scanned in for processing you will see the requirement update on your Valencia account. Be sure to check your Atlas frequently for updates 

  • You may mail your forms to:
    Financial Aid Services 4–17
    Valencia College
    P.O. Box 3028
    Orlando, FL 32802