Third Party Payments

Frequently Asked Questions

I have Florida Pre Paid College Plan. What do I have to do?

The Florida Pre Paid College Plan will cover your fees automatically. After registering for classes, please check your Atlas account to ensure that the charges were covered by the Plan.  If not, please visit the Business Office. Your fees will be credited automatically. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. Call 1-800-552-4723 for more information or visit their website at

Vocational Rehabilitation is paying for my classes. What do I need to do?

Your counselor should submit your authorization form to Valencia's accounts receivable department to credit your account. Check the account balance page of your Atlas account to ensure proper credit has been given. You may also visit the Business Office at any campus.

If I have Florida Pre Paid, why do I have to pay anything?

The first plans issued for Florida Pre-Paid did not cover the Student Activity Fee , Technology Fee nor did it cover any special fees. If you have any question regarding your Florida Prepaid program, contact 1-800-552-4723 or you may visit their website at

What do I do if I don’t want to use my Florida Prepaid?

If for any reason you do not want Valencia College to bill Florida Prepaid on your behalf or would like to reduce the number of hours billed, please complete and sign the  authorization form and return to the Business Office by the payment deadline.