Testing Centers are available on each campus for you to take exams. Students are welcome to visit any location they wish, IF their professor has allowed them the option to test at any campus.
For information about New Student Intake Reviews, PERT, TEAS, CJBAT or CLEP, please visit the Assessment Center.
Before arriving at the Testing Center you will need to...
- Bring your student ID — each testing center has their own policy regarding acceptable identification to test taking. Please check the center you plan to test with before arriving for your exam.
- Know the deadline for your exam.
- Know your course name.
- Know your instructor's last name.
- Know which campus locations your exam is available.
Locations, Contact & Hours
Last exam is given one hour before closing.
- Bldg. 4, Rm 124
- Monday - Thursday: 7am - 9pm
Friday: 7am - 6pm
Saturday: 8am - 3pm
- Bldg 1, Rm 206
- We STOP proctoring tests one hour prior to closing time.
- Bldg 4, Rm 248
- January 7 to April 28, 2019
Monday - Thursday 8:00am -9:00pm
No tests will be handed out after 8:00pm
No tests will be handed out after 4pm
No tests will be handed out after 11
We are closed: Monday, January 21, February 15, and March 11-17
- Bldg 1, Rm 325
- Mon-Thurs: 8am-6pm
- Bldg 11, Rm 142
- Monday-Thursday: 7am-9 pm
No test may start during the final operational hour of the day.
- Bldg 1, Rm 104
Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 6 pm
Course Exams will NOT be given out after 6 pm.
Friday: 8 am - 12 pm
Course Exams will NOT be given out after 11 am.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed