Testing Centers at East Campus and Osceola Campus will proctor exams from other institutions.
Please contact these centers directly to make arrangements for proctoring.
All of the following rules and hours apply to Proctor Students.
- Proctor Students from other institutions, must have a valid photo ID.
- Please be sure to bring your proctor test payment receipt with you in order to test – unless your institution pays the fees for you; example WGU students.
To Have an Exam Proctored
- Fill out an information form (PDF) and send the information to either the: East Campus Testing Center or Osceola Campus Testing Center. Without an information sheet, the Testing Center has no way of contacting the student.
- Have the other institution send the exam to the Testing Center at the address on the proctor information sheet (PDF).
- Pay proctoring fees by simply picking up a fee slip at the Testing Center and then taking it to the Business Office.
- Bring the receipt from the Business Office to the Testing Center and take the test.