Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
Valencia College provides equal opportunity to employees and applicants who are deaf and hard of hearing and may need assistance accessing services, resources, or college activities.
The College is dedicated to assisting individuals affected by hearing loss by providing services such as:
- American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters.
- C-Print: Meaning-for-meaning, real-time, speech-to-text transcription.
- Typewell: Meaning-for-meaning real-time, speech-to-text transcription.
- Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART): Real-time speech-to-text transcription.
- Voice Recognition speech-to-text transcription.
Individuals may request deaf and hard of hearing services by contacting Organizational Development and Human Resources at HR4U@valenciacollege.edu or by calling the HR4U helpline 407-582-4748 (HR4U)
We are happy to help! Contact Organizational Development and Human Resources(ODHR) by phone on the HR4U helpline at 407-582-HR4U (4748). You can also reach us via email below.