In order to sign up for the TIP, you must have a Checking, Savings, or a Credit Card Account. Nelnet Business Solutions will automatically deduct the monthly payments from the account information provided during enrollment. In addition, a one time non-refundable enrollment fee of $25, $30 or $35 per semester depending on the date of enrollment and the number of payments will be deducted from your account within 14 days after establishing the plan. A minimum of $175 is required in order to sign up. To sign up for the Tuition Installment Plan (TIP), follow these easy steps:
- Sign into your Atlas account.
- Click on the "Students" tab.
- Under the "My Account" section, click on the link showing Term Balance
- Under the heading, "To Make a Payment," Click on "Sign up for a Payment Plan."
- It will ask you to make note of your Account balance and then lead you through the application process.
Once enrolled in the TIP program, adjustments will be made in the event courses are dropped or added. The adjustments will either increase or decrease the TIP balance and monthly payments. These adjustments will be made automatically. Therefore, no action is required by the student. Please check the deadline dates for adjustments by reviewing the TIP - Important Dates