The Valencia Difference
Valencia College is a premier learning college that transforms lives, strengthens community, and inspires individuals to excellence. Located in Orlando, Florida, Valencia is considered one of the country’s top colleges. There are many factors which contribute to our success:
- Most full-time faculty have a master’s or doctorate degree and all are experts within their field.
- With smaller campuses and classes, students get more support during their studies.
- Valencia is a truly diverse community with more than 60 nations represented within its student body.
- Valencia’s retention rate of 86 percent is proof that the support we provide is helping our students succeed.
- Students get the same quality education available at a state university but at about half the cost.
- Valencia ranks first among the nation’s two-year colleges in the number of associate degrees earned and fourth among all institutions.
- 95 percent of Valencia’s two-year graduates are placed in jobs after graduation earning an average annual salary of $44,680.
- Twice as many high school graduates in Orange and Osceola Counties start college at Valencia than at all Florida state universities combined.
Meet our Faculty