All candidate resources are housed in the TLA Resources Sandbox in Canvas
Dean/Director & Panelist Resources
- 5-Year Reporting Schedule 2023-24
- Dean's Tenure Process Schedule 2023-24 - Annual View
- Dean's Tenure Process Schedule 2023-24 - Monthly View
Year 1 - Self-Reflection
- Cycle of Support
This document provides a graphic overview of the support offered candidates throughout the 5-year process.
Dean and TLA Feedback
- AMP Checklist
This AMP Checklist is designed to help candidates double-check their work in the AMP to ensure all information has been included. As a reminder, the AMP is a formative assessment.
- Analysis of My Practice Template
In this form candidates articulate students' learning needs, document students' needs with evidence, and discuss intended development that will assist in developing outcomes to address those needs. The form is submitted to the dean and TLA in the April. The panel does not review this document.
Year 2 - Student Need
- Writing Measurable Outcomes
- Worksheet to Assess a Faculty Learning Outcome
- Approved FLO Form
This form is to be completed by the candidate if one or more FLO statements is deemed not yet acceptable, and then sent to the dean for approval.
Year 3 - Research & Analysis
- Portfolio Report Form
- How to Electronically Sign a Portfolio Report Form
- New Sample Portfolio Report - Coming Soon!
Year 4/5 - Submission & Reflection
Advanced Practice Plan
- Advanced Practice Plan (completed by the candidate)
- Advanced Practice Plan Report (completed by the dean)
- Advanced Practice Reflection (completed by the candidate)
- Advanced Practice Reflection Report (completed by the dean)
Tenure Review Committee Resources
- Tenure Review Committee
- Tenure Recommendation Forms:
- Handbook for Tenure Review Committee
- Policy & Procedure: Award of Tenure and Evaluation of Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty